Our Response to Covid-19
Do NOT travel if you are unwell. Any guest presenting to the hostel that appears to be unwell will not be accommodated.
If you have any symptoms that may indicate possible infection, please telephone Healthline (for free) on 0800 358 5453.
Your safety and the safety of our staff are top priority, we will continue to monitor updates and developments from the ministry of health and the New Zealand Government https://covid19.govt.nz/
Vaccine passports are no longer mandatory
To ensure you can continue to travel with confidence, we have updated our policies and procedures across the property in line with medical and government advice.
As such, we have made the following operational changes across our property:
- Actively promoting good hygiene practices & awareness through clear signage posted throughout the property
- Introduction of hand sanitising stations throughout all common/public areas
- Upholding and regulating physical distancing protocols through clear signage, floor markers, and security in public/common areas;
- Monitoring any/all gatherings in-line with government restrictions
- Intensifying our deep cleaning procedures through the property, in line with government standards
- Implementing increased sanitization of all communal areas and rooms through increased daily housekeeping schedule
- We ask you use the hand sanitizer, follow the hostel rules at each alert levels and advise us if you are feeling unwell at any time.
STAFF SAFETY MEASURES
All Staff are fully vaccinated against Covid-19. Staff do not come in to work when unwell, any symptoms of family illness are reported to hostel management.
BOOKINGS & CANCELLATIONS
We have a 24 hours cancellation policy and for any group bookings the non-refundable deposit turns into a credit that can be used within a year.